Weerstation Davis Vantage Vue
- Updates every 2.5 seconds
- Wireless transmission up to 1,000 ft. (300 m)
- Frequency-hopping spread spectrum radio for continuous data transmission
- Solar-powered with stored energy backup
- Survived cyclic corrosion tests simulating wear in extreme weather environments
- 22 user-selectable alarms
- Barometric pressure reporting
- RAIN COLLECTOR: Reports rain rate and rain totals. Self-emptying tipping spoon measures rain with .01" resolution for US stations and 0.2 mm resolution for EU/UK stations.
- ANEMOMETER: Vantage Vue records wind speeds as low as 2 mph (3 km/h) and as high as 150 mph (241 km/h).
- WIND DIRECTION: Measures wind direction in compass points or degrees.
- TEMPERATURE/RELATIVE HUMIDITY: Indoor and outdoor temperature and humidity sensors. Provides outside temperature readings from -40°F to 150°F (-40°C to 65°C). Outdoor sensors contained in radiation shield for optimum accuracy. Also measures relative humidity from 0 to 100%.
- BUBBLE LEVEL: Allows for more accurate installation and better data collection.